Ceramic workshop July 2021
The Ceramic Workshop by Parasolka is an opportunity to get acquainted with all the processes of creating ceramic products.
Participants of this workshop will learn how to turn an ordinary piece of clay into an object that will become functional in everyday life, a piece of jewelry (if you want to make necklaces, brooches, earrings), or an interior decoration.
At the Ceramic Workshop you will learn
- all about clay, its types, possibilities;
- basic rules of work and processes of making ceramic products
- how to form products by hand modeling and using a potter's wheel;
- how to apply decor to the product with the help of tools and the method of imprinting.
Each participant will create 2 (or more, if desired) of their own products. After the master class, they should dry and undergo firing (one of them with food watering if necessary). And then you will get a ready-to-use item.
Choose the most convenient day and time for you:
- July 3 (Saturday) from 13:00
- July 4 (Sunday) from 14:00
The duration of one master class is 3 hours, but if you have the desire and energy, you can work longer.
Who is this workshop for?
For adults over 16 years old.
The cost is 500 UAH in advance. The price includes all materials and processes.
The number of places is limited!
Curated by Bohdana Prudnikova-Roshko
For your safety, the event will be held in compliance with all quarantine regulations!